What Is Acidity?
Acidity is a problem that starts with stomach. In other words, it’s a discomfort or stomach pains. But one thing has to be noticed that all stomach pains are not to consider being acidity.
Why Acidity Occurs:
Acidity basically occurs when a large amount of acids combined together in the stomach. Due to excessive amount of acids the process of elaborating and chemicals gets disturbed which results in acidity. With the result of acidity we feel heart burn. It usually occurs when we eat more spicy food.
Natural, Home Remedies for Acidity Treatment
There are some natural remedies to prevent acidity which are as follows:-
- We need to take herbal tea instead of tea or coffee or any other drink.
- Have a glass of warm water every day.
- We need to add fruits like banana, watermelon in our daily diet.
- Watermelon juice will be a great method to cure acidity.
- Coconut water will be a beneficial thing for acidity.
- Drink a glass of cold milk every day.
- Have a dinner two to three hours before you sleep
- Avoid the use of pickles, spicy chutneys, vinegar etc
- We need to take meal on our regular time on daily basis
- Take few mint leaves and boil them in water and have a glass of this after meals
- Take few cloves and chew it
- Avoid excessive smoking and drinking
Yoga Methods to Cure Acidity:
One of the yoga methods called pranayam is the best way to prevent acidity. Yoga helps to improve digestion, decrease constipation, reduce gas and acidity.
Yoga postures like Tadasana (Mountain Pose) and Trikonasana (Triangle Pose) stretch and exercise the liver thereby reduces its acidic secretions.